Sunday, August 23, 2009

Marine Takes Congressman To The Woodshed

If you haven't seen this video, you should:

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/08/disabled-marine-veteran-reminds-dem-rep.html

This marine veteran did what marines do best - hit 'em hard, hit 'em hard again and again and again. God bless this man for expressing what those of us think about government-run health care.

Don't listen to the propaganda coming from the White House, the Congress, or the mainstream media. READ the bill for yourself. People in these town halls know history and have read the bill. Go here for the bill:
http://edlabor.house.gov/documents/111/pdf/publications/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

Until next time, God save the Republic.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm retired and now have time to pursue whatever strikes my fancy. I'm a city girl turned country with the nearest town being about 10 miles away. A small blip on the health horizon appeared in 2007 in the form of breast cancer. Had surgery, did chemo and radiation, and couldn't feel any better if I were 30 years old. I've picked up my old hobbies with a renewed gusto and thank God every day for granting me so many blessings.